Nationwide Insurance Property Damage Evaluations, Scope and Cost Analysis, Roof Inspections, Infrared and other Non-Destructive Testing, Mitigation Reviews, Loss Appraisals, Claims Settlement Disputes, Clerk of the Works.
Working major catastrophes such as the Florida Hurricanes of 2005, Hurricane Katrina in 2005, and numerous fire, hail, and flood events, combined with Andy’s over 20 years’ experience in Information Technology and Project Management, has allowed him to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to provide a fair, accurate, and detailed scope of damage and estimated cost of repair.
Andy is a graduate of Oklahoma State University with a BS Degree in Computing and Information Sciences
- Xactimate Level 2
- Certified Commercial Roofing Inspector
- Certified Residential Roofing Inspector
- Certified Wind Damage Inspector
- IICRC FSRT, WRT/ASD, ISSI, OCT
- Lead Risk Assessor
- California Earthquake Adjuster Certification